Christmas Courses booking up fast…
This time of the year sees the return of the popular Kendalls Florist Christmas wreath courses. The world is now a little different from last Christmas so we’ve had to make a few changes to the way we run things – see below.
Even though we have to apply these changes, this won’t stop us from having fun and creating beautiful Christmas wreaths. Our Kendalls Florist Christmas wreath course is the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time together creating a lovely Christmas wreath for you or someone special.
We have spaces on the following dates:
- Sunday 29th November – Traditional Christmas Wreath
- Tuesday 8th December – Traditional Christmas Wreath
- Thursday 17th December – Christmas Vase Arrangement
- Monday 21st December – Christmas Hat Box Arrangement
We’ve been teaching floristry courses for the last 6 years from our fabulous classroom above our shop. The majority of the Christmas wreath courses are now fully booked so hurry and book your place today.
Here are the new COVID Kendalls Florist Courses guidelines for your enjoyment and safety:
- Fewer students per course – only 5 people with social distancing
- Deep-cleaning after each course and throughout the shop
- Hand sanitisers will be available
- Tools and apron will be provided during the course & will be deep-cleaned between courses.
- You will need to wear a face mask or a visor and our staff will be wearing them too!
- Individual bottles of water will be provided or you can bring your own drinks
I look forward to meeting you at one of our courses.